Answers to your Questions
Fabrics washing instructions – Legenda
|Do not bleach.|
|Do not handwash.|
|Handwash with water at 40C with neutral soap.|
|Handwash with water at 30C with neutral soap.|
|Professional dry cleaining.|
|Iron at low temperature.|
|Iron inside out. Maximum temperature for ironing 150C|
|Do not tumble dry.|
How to remove the sticker from your fabric.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash at 40C with neutral soap.
- Do not wring, rub or twist.
- Wash light and dark colours separately.
- The fabric may lose some of its colour and/or finish.
- Cotton is a natural product. Shrinkage of 5% is therefore possible.
- Be careful when lining the fabric. Bad quality lining materials can cause colour staining and shrinkage.